Friday, May 31, 2024

Springtime Highlight Reel

Spring means a lot more outside playtime, and a lot less time to get any blogs written! I realized I haven't really sat down and written anything on a general family recap in quite some time.  I think I'll let pictures do most of the talking though, because more outside time means way more pictures on my camera roll than I can count. 

So here's my highlight reel for this spring and all the little moments I don't want to forget in the crazy life we are living. 

We've been basically living on the trampoline. The kids love to do tricks and crazy jumps on there and want me to film everything they do so they can look back and see their cool trick.







We've also been loving the camper. We've been twice this spring, once to Lincoln Trail State Park and once to Red Hill State Park, and the kids keep asking when we will go camping again. We have one more camping trip for sure in June when we go to Michigan, and I'm hoping that we get to go again later this fall once this baby is maybe sleeping through the night. 






Eric and I celebrated 11 years married this May. I am thankful every day for this man and the life we've built together.

And the kids have had a fun filled spring as well! We spent lots and lots of time outside together doing all the things- fishing, four wheeler riding, eating ice cream, feeding baby cows- you name it, we have probably done it.



They've gone on tractor rides with my dad. (And Katie loved it so much that when she saw another tractor in the field she asked if they could go on that one next haha.)



They've had swim lessons.




And T-ball games.


Katie turned 2! (You can check out that blog post here if you missed it).

Ashley had a performance for her dance class at the Wright Family Center. 




The twins had preschool screenings to start school in the fall. 

Ashley got her first pedicure. (And only messed up her toes about three times because she couldn't stop touching them.)

And the kids spent some time with their cousins-I love the bond that these guys all have!




It's been a fun spring, and I can't wait to see what the summer months have in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment