Thursday, June 20, 2024

Baby #7: 33-34 Weeks

It's getting so close to baby month! These past two weeks have been good ones. We've had an ultrasound, t-ball games, and a vacation- and time doesn't look to be slowing down before baby gets here.


A few days after I turned 32 weeks, we had our final ultrasound before baby gets here. Baby was measuring about 4 pounds 11 ounces and had a heart rate of 126. I'm so in love with the 3D images we got of baby and it makes me so excited to see what he or she will look like in a few weeks. 




These past few weeks I can definitely tell I'm getting closer to the end. I'm up to use the restroom two, sometimes three times a night. I've got one single spot of acne on my chin (as of now- we will have to see if that gets worse). And my sciatic nerve has started really bugging me on the right side. I can tell that baby is running out of room in there- it is in my ribs a lot more than it has been before! 


We are in the downhill stretch with so much left to do to get everything ready for baby, but I definitely don't want to rush anything. It's hitting me that this is the last time for all the things, so I'm soaking it in as much as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment