Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Best Friends are Good for the Soul

I read a quote recently that said, "A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend helped you write them." As I look back at all my best stories, I can't help but notice that these three girls are in practically all of them. (And if you didn't realize that by now you haven't been reading my blog long, ha!) Seriously, though. These three girls are the definition of a best friend. So you can imagine my excitement when the four of us all got together this past weekend for some quality girl time.


The weekend was filled with so many laughs, a few tears, and all the love you can imagine. And of course yummy food. And rain, can't forget all the rain ha! We even fit in an escape room and rescued the Mona Lisa (which Kendra and I both agreed was way bigger than the original painting).


I'm already looking forward to the next time we can all get together. By then we will have another baby to add to our bunch! Here's to many more weekends with these girls, writing the best stories of our lives together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment