Friday, June 20, 2014

One (or Two) Weeks In...

I'd meant to write this on Monday, but life got a little crazy with a couple trips throughout the week to visit friends. But that's ok, I like those kinds of busy days :) 

It's officially been two weeks since we've been home, and I can honestly say we couldn't be happier to be in a place that we know and love. And boy is there plenty to love.  Here are just a few:

  • Jeep rides in the middle of the week
  • Home cooked meals with our families
  • Drinking a beer out on the patio after a hard day of work
  • Sunsets across the field
  • Visits with family
  • A HUGE yard
There are a few things I'm not a fan of, like gravel roads right after I wash my car, or poor cell phone reception, but I can definitely handle those. But for now, it's time to mow that yard. (Thank goodness for a zero turn lawnmower!) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment