Thursday, December 4, 2014

16 Weeks


How far along: 16 weeks

Weight gain/loss: As long as my home scale is the same as the doctor's scale, I still haven't gained any weight- woohoo!

Sleep: Still sleeping really well. I just got myself my own body pillow, since Eric likes to hog the other one that we have, and I think it is really helping. 


Wedding Rings: On! 

Showing: Yep! I just had someone today comment on my bump, and one of my client's moms commented on it on Tuesday. I still don't think you would notice I was pregnant if you didn't know, but I'm glad that people are starting to notice the bump. 

Cravings: Sprite, root beer, chocolate milk...anything but water. It just isn't doing it for me this week. 

Gender: Since we found out last week that Kendra is having a boy, I was told by my friends that means I'm having a girl, so we will see :)

Best Moment this Week: Moving into our house! We are finally starting to make our house a home, and we couldn't be happier. 


Looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Thursday! Get to hear baby's heartbeat again and see how I'm progressing. Hopefully we will be scheduling our anatomy scan so we'll finally know what baby Schackmann will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment