Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tough Mudder Nashville

A few weeks ago, Eric ran Tough Mudder Nashville! Their team was Team Mudstache- hence Eric's horrible mustache. The course was 10.2 miles of H.I.L.L.S. The elevation changed from 700-1000 feet, sometimes multiple times per mile. I eventually want to run one of these with Eric, but I'm glad I didn't choose this one to start with. There's no way I would have made it through all 18 obstacles plus hills.

Here's the group: Julie, Justin, Jaycen, Katie, Clayton, Connor, Eric, Nichole, Branden, Corey, and Erin. 


And they're off! Eric's excited to get started if you can't tell. 


Going through the Mud Mile 2.0.


Nikki and Erin- so proud of these girls!


Arctic Enema- brrrr that would have been cold!


Erin, Connor, and Nikki getting ready for the Arctic Enema. 


Eric hitting that bell on Kind of the Swingers!


There's Nikki nailing it too!


Running up Everest 2.0. 


Funky Monkey 2.0 was a little harder this year with the straight pole going down, but Eric still did great. 


And the last obstacle, Electroshock Therapy! This picture cracks me up!


And here they are at the finish line. SO proud of these guys, especially my guy (and his sisters). Not only did he finish the race, but he tried every.single.obstacle and completed all obstacles but one. I can't wait to watch him run another one in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment