Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Fun

What a great weekend! Eric and I decided to have some friends over to celebrate this wonderful country that we like to call home. Don't mind Eric's outfit- he purposefully tries to look as redneck/hillbilly as possible. 


It wouldn't be a celebration of America without some gun shooting (at least that's our favorite way to celebrate at our house)! The boys took Eric's new clay thrower and set up a "sporting clays" course in the pasture by our house. That kept them occupied for a few hours. 


Meanwhile, I was able to chat with my favorite girls! I was so happy that these ladies were able to come over for a few hours. The only one missing was Kendra! It was great to be able to catch up, and get in some August snuggles :) I'm truly blessed to have these ladies in my life, and I'm very much looking forward to continuing to watch our friendship (and families) grow and develop. 


Emery and I were able to get some play time in as well. She loved kicking the football!


That night, Brian and Mara provided some firework entertainment for us. I loved our little firework show! We spent the rest of the night around the fire with good talk and great friends. Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment