Sunday, August 28, 2016

Baby #2: 13 Weeks


How far along: 13 weeks

Weight gain/loss: None so far! I don't know where all those carbs I'm eating are going to, but I'm not complaining.


Sleep: Ok. Some nights I sleep like a rock, other nights I can't seem to fall asleep. Add in that I get up to use the restroom 3 or 4 times a night... 


Rings: On! 

Showing: I know it's allll bloat right now, but Theresa said last week that she thought it looked like I was showing, so who knows.  

Cravings: I could really go for another Buffalo Wild Wings date for a wrap. You in Ashley?

Gender: I could honestly care less, I just want my baby in my arms at the end of all of this. But I've been told by multiple people that they think it is a girl. We will find out soon enough!

Best Moment this Week: Hearing baby's strong heartbeat in the 170's on the doppler at the doctor's office. Seriously, nothing beats that sound.  


Looking forward to: Seeing my kids at school this week. Got some prep work and my schedule done last week so we are ready for therapy to start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment