Sunday, September 4, 2016

Baby #2: 14 Weeks


How far along: 14 weeks

Weight gain/loss: I surely gained a few pounds after the yummy food and ice cream at Brian and Mara's wedding yesterday! So yummy!


Sleep: I've been sleeping good this week. Going to bed at like 8:30/9, so I must really be tired after the first week of therapy! 


Rings: On! 

Showing: I think I miiiight be starting to show. My principal at school on Friday commented on how cute my little baby bump is. And I feel like my stomach is getting harder, which leads me to believe it's becoming more baby than bloat.   

Cravings: Salty and sweet. Not gonna lie, I went and bought a can of Pringles and a box of Hostess cupcakes and ate half the can of Pringles and two cupcakes at work on Friday....

Gender: Who knows! I'm breaking out like I did when pregnant with Ian, but it's a little worse this time (like in addition to my chin I'm also breaking out on my nose and forehead). I also think that I've been nauseous longer this pregnancy than I was last time. I still find myself feeling nauseous a few times a day. Thank goodness for snacks!

 
Best Moment this Week: Seeing two of our friends from high school finally tie the knot! Such a beautiful wedding and so much fun catching up with friends.


Looking forward to: No school on Monday! And seeing Ashley and Kaci tonight, I just love those girls. Bring on the second trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment