Sunday, September 11, 2016

Baby #2: 15 Weeks


How far along: 15 weeks

Weight gain/loss: I'm not sure. I'm just going to stick with none :)


Sleep: Still sleeping well and still going to bed early. Growing a baby is hard work.


Rings: On! 

Showing: I say yes! (And so does everyone else this past week) Yay to looking pregnant and not just fat!   

Cravings: Salty and sweet again this week. I literally will be eating chocolate, then want some salty chips, then want chocolate/sweet again. It's a vicious cycle.

Gender: We call baby a girl, just like we did the first time around, but no clue if baby is a "he" or a "she". Looking forward to setting our anatomy scan up to find out!

 
Best Moment this Week: Finally breaking out some maternity pants. Seriously, why do people not wear these all the time- they are so comfy!!


Looking forward to: This week being over so I can see Eric again. He leaves Monday for a work trip and will be gone all week. And then Nikki and Connor's wedding on Saturday. I seriously can't believe it's already here. Baby and I are ready for some dancing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment