Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Baby #2: 17 Weeks


How far along: 17 weeks and 2 days- we made it! Technically, I haven't checked the heartbeat on my doppler since the doctor checked it last Wednesday, but I'm having faith baby is still going strong in there <3

Weight gain/loss: I'm up about 4 pounds since finding out I was pregnant, not too shabby! Grow baby grow!


Sleep: Not too bad this week. We were on vacation from Thursday night through Monday so I didn't get the best sleep while gone, especially since I didn't have a body pillow to put between my legs. That will definitely be a necessity next time I travel while pregnant.

Rings: On.

Showing: Yes, yes, yes! Eric and I have both commented on how much more I am showing this pregnancy. And Erin just told me Monday night that if I wasn't showing yet last week, I definitely am now. Bring on that big belly! 

Cravings: Really nothing inparticular this week.

Gender: I'm having a few more people guess boy, and we will find out next Wednesday! Like holy cow that's almost here! But sorry folks, you all don't get to know until the end of October thanks to Eric being in Japan for a few weeks coming up.

 
Best Moment this Week: I swear I felt a punch or kick from baby this weekend on vacation. We were sitting on the deck and I was drinking a soda when all of a sudden I felt this pop on my lower right side of my stomach. It was the weirdest thing. I don't know if it was really baby or if it was just gas or something, but it definitely caught me off guard. Another great moment this week was vacation with my family to the Smokey Mountains. Expect a blog post on that this week!


Looking forward to: Catching up with Andreas even more this week. I'm not looking forward to him having to leave next Monday. Also, getting soooooo close to knowing if we are adding another boy or a little girl to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment