Sunday, October 2, 2016

Baby #2: 18 Weeks


How far along: 18 weeks!

Weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself this week, but I feel like all I do is eat eat eat, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm gaining more weight.


Sleep: Sleeping well as long as I have my body pillow!

Rings: On and loose- guess I have the cooler weather this week to thank for that.

Showing: Yep! I'm loving this bump <3

Cravings: Chocolate. Give me all the chocolate.

Gender: WE FIND OUT WEDNESDAY!!! I'm just a weeeee bit excited. I can't wait to know if we will have a daddy's girl or momma's boy, and Lord help us either way.

 
Best Moment this Week: Getting to spend Andy's last week in the states doing things we love, like watching Eagle football and the marching band-both of which dominated this week. Go Eagles!


Looking forward to: Wednesday. H.u.r.r.y.u.p.

And a special thanks this week to Ashley for letting me borrow her chalkboard as mine met it's ultimate demise last week....Gotta get to Hobby Lobby to get myself a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment