Sunday, October 23, 2016

Baby #2: 21 Weeks


How far along: 21 weeks

Weight gain/loss: From my appointment at Carle a week and a half ago I was up 6 pounds total.


Sleep: I've been sleeping fairly well. Baby girl likes to kick up a storm as soon as I lay down!

Rings: On.

Showing: Yep!

Cravings: Not really anything, but I can always go for some chocolate.... And I just have to say that baby girl must love chocolate as much as I do, because every time I eat it she starts kicking like crazy.

Gender: 100% girl.

 
Best Moment this Week: There were lots of good moments this week. I shared with all of you the diagnosis of our sweet baby girl. The response Eric and I have gotten is overwhelming. The phone calls, the texts, the facebook messages, the cards, the small gifts, the hugs, the prayers- there is no way we can let you know how much all of that has meant to us. I've even had people I don't know messaging me and letting me know that they are praying for Eric and I and our baby girl. That's why I chose that verse on our chalkboard this week. "There is no footprint so small that it does not leave an imprint on this world." Baby girl has already left a huge imprint on this world, and she's not even born yet! I never imagined that we would be losing another child, but from our tragedy a whole multitude of people are learning about God's grace, people who never prayed before are praying, and people who were wavering in their faith are coming closer to God. And that is a beautiful thing <3 Last Sunday, Eric and I got to visit with Kaci, Kendra, Ashley, their husbands and their kids. We enjoyed a yummy lunch and relaxing afternoon at Curtis Orchard. I don't get to see these girls nearly as much as I would like, so it's always a treat when all four of us are able to get together!


Looking forward to: Another week with baby girl. Feeling her kicks and rolls that remind me that she is very much alive and kicking (literally!) in there. And hopefully catching a kick at the right time that Eric can finally feel one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment