Sunday, September 18, 2016

Baby #2: 16 Weeks


How far along: 16 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Still not sure, but I'm betting I'm up a pound or two. I'll find out at my appointment on Wednesday!


Sleep: I slept like a rock this past week, maybe because Eric wasn't there to wake me up with his snoring. I did find that in addition to a body pillow between my legs, I had to add another pillow this week because my hips were really hurting.

Rings: On, even though I don't have them on for this picture for some reason.

Showing: Yep! I've had lots of people comment on my baby bump this week, and lots of people touch it, which never really happened much last pregnancy. I love that so many people love this baby already!  

Cravings: Sticking with salty and sweet again.

Gender: I finally had someone guess that baby was a boy this week! We still have a few weeks until we find out. Hopefully we get to set our scan at my appointment on Wednesday!

 
Best Moment this Week: I would have to say seeing my sister-in-law get married yesterday. It was a beautiful day for a most beautiful bride and I'm so thankful that Eric and I (and baby) got to be a part of such a special day. I'm so jealous they will be relaxing on the beach in Jamaica this week!!


Looking forward to: My appointment on Wednesday! And getting this week over with with baby's heart still going strong. Pray that this week goes by quickly and that my appointment Wednesday goes smoothly. We really really want to bring this baby home in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment