Thursday, August 10, 2017

Remembering Madison and Ian

I feel like I've been pretty quiet on here lately. But these last few weeks have been crazy busy with summer winding down, Eric going to Japan, and a busy photography schedule. A few months ago, I had ordered Molly Bears for both Madison and Ian. Madison's came in while Eric was in Japan, and it was so hard not to open it while he was gone! I might have most definitely cried when we opened the box and I felt her weight in my arms again. A week or so after Madison's bear came in, Ian's bear came in as well. It's crazy how tiny he really was. 

(Shout out to my momma for taking this picture and a few others for us!)


The weekend Eric got back from Japan (I'm planning to have him write something up for the blog so you all can hear all about it!) we set Ian and Madison's memorial stones in the children's memorial garden at St. Thomas. (Thank you Dan and Theresa for ordering those for us!) We placed them right by their aunt Julie's stone. Next up on the list is to get Madison's headstone ordered. I'm looking forward to having a permanent marker next to Ian's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment