Monday, April 4, 2022

Baby #6: 24-30 Weeks

Weeks 24-30 have been pretty uneventful, which is probably why it's been on the back of my mind to post anything pregnancy related lately. I think back to my previous pregnancies before I had the twins where I posted every week on everything- oh to have the time (and energy) to do that again! Sorry baby #6, you get what you get. Luckily that's a mom who loves you so very much. Unluckily it's also one who rarely has time to do anything else than keep your siblings alive and fed ha!




Since my last update, we had our final appointment with my high risk OB, Dr. Paul. He said that everything was looking right on track. I had gained just the right amount of weight (which at that time was like 12 pounds), baby was measuring right on track, and baby's heartbeat was a steady 148 beats per minute. 

Baby was less than cooperative in getting us a cute picture of it's fac
e. Instead, enjoy this ultrasound shot of its hands in an X over that face I'm going to go crazy over in less than 10 weeks. 

At 28 weeks I entered my third trimester, woot woot!

And at 29 weeks I took and passed my glucose test- another woot woot!

Thanks to recommendations from my high risk OB, I now go to my regular OB every week until delivery for weekly monitoring. That means I get another ultrasound on Friday, let's hope I get a better picture of this rolly poly that day! 

And when I say rolly poly, I really mean it. I've now had (almost) 3 pregnancies go to term, and this baby is the most active out of any of my pregnancies. It must know its got to be in shape to keep up with its big brother and sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment