Saturday, September 5, 2015

Boys and Their Toys

A few days ago, Eric informed me that he wanted a four wheeler. Actually, he said, "I know you wanted a jeep first, but we can always use mom and dad's. We need a four wheeler first." 

Yep, that's right. We need one. For checking trail cams, hanging tree stands, hauling deer out of the woods, bringing the fishing gear down to the pond- you know, all the important stuff. I told Eric that we could get a four wheeler if I can get my DSLR camera that I have wanted for about two years before he got the four wheeler. Eric agreed! (Who said a little bargaining can't go a long way?)

The very next day, Eric informed me that he had found a four wheeler that he liked and that on Saturday he was going to go check it out and possibly buy it. So much for me getting my camera first!

When I got home this afternoon, this guy was sitting in our driveway- the four wheeler, not that handsome hunk.  


Eric took me on a ride around the block, and I have to admit that I love having it! Growing up, my parents didn't have a four wheeler, and none of my friends had one either (or if they did we didn't ride it when we would hang out). I think I've only ridden on a four wheeler once, and that was maybe for five minutes to get through the woods where our car couldn't go. So when I asked Eric if I could drive, I had no idea that my shorts would be a problem. Man oh man does that thing get hot down by your legs! I ended up not driving, I'll save that for sometime when I have full length pants on. Until then I'll settle for riding along with Eric. 


If you have a four wheeler and want to go riding sometime, hit us up. Now that we have one, I want to take full advantage of it! 

Oh, and that camera Eric promised I could get? It's sitting in my Amazon cart ready to be checked out. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment