Sunday, September 27, 2015

The B Family {Photoshoot}

I was so happy that when I approached Tracey to let me practice using my camera on her family, she gladly agreed! The Bower family was a joy to work with. Their natural smiles and love for each other were evident from the first picture I took. The way Tracey and Matt looked at Luke brought a smile to my face. This family has been through so much lately, so I was glad I was able to capture them sharing smiles, laughter, and love. Even though Luke got a little restless by the end of our shoot and we didn't get to do a few poses we had wanted, I think I can call my first photo shoot a success!

So here are a few a lot of my favorites. If you can't tell, I had a hard time deciding which ones I liked the best! Enjoy!




 What a doll! This boy will be breaking some hearts for sure when he grows up. 



There's nothing like a mother's love <3




All smiles for dad! Matt was always able to bring a smile to Luke's face.





I couldn't resist on this one! The wind had his hair blown up so cute, and then this facial expression. Picture perfection.  



I'm still looking to shoot more families, couples, or kids to build up my portfolio. If you're interested, let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! You will never regret having them taken. Memories are everything when you get older. I know cause I'm getting old! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete