Sunday, November 13, 2016

Baby #2: 24 Weeks


How far along: 24 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 8 pounds.


Sleep: Like a rock! 

Rings: On.

Showing: Yep!

Cravings: Salty and sweet. And meat. Thank goodness we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday, I love me a chicken wrap!

Gender: Girl.

 
Best Moment this Week: Eric finally felt her!!! We were laying in bed on Monday night and I tell Eric that she is literally doing somersaults in my stomach. So he immediately puts his hand on there, and of course she stops (I tell you what, she got that orneriness from her daddy!). So I tell Eric to just wait a little bit, and sure enough she gives a big pop right where his hand was. I slowly looked up at Eric and asked if he felt that, and he said that he thought so. I push down where she had kicked, and Eric agreed that that was where he felt it. So yay!! That was exciting. Then on Friday, I met with Cynthia, the woman who has also lost a baby girl to anencephaly. It was so nice to talk to someone who has walked this path and hear the advice she had to give me. I look forward to meeting with her again and continuing our friendship.


Looking Forward To: Learning more about Madison's personality. She hates it when I'm editing pictures and put my computer up on my stomach. At least I think she hates it because she always starts kicking as soon as I put it up there. And she likes chocolate, and McDonald's french fries. And to do somersaults as soon as I lay down for bed. I can count on her kicking around 2 in the afternoon, I'm guessing as soon as my lunch kicks in. She's an active little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment