Sunday, November 27, 2016

Baby #2: 26 Weeks


How far along: 26 weeks

Weight gain/loss: After all that yummy thanksgiving food, I would say definitely 9 or 10 pounds!


Sleep: So good. I even took a three hour nap after church this morning.

Rings: On.

Showing: Yep!

Cravings: I think all of my cravings were met this past week. Especially with that pumpkin cheesecake. Chelsey, I definitely need that recipe!

Gender: Girl.

 
Best Moment this Week: I loved getting to spend time with so many family and friends this week. I could truly feel the love that they have for Eric and I and miss Madison. We truly have so so much to be thankful for <3


Looking Forward To: Another week with Madison! I can't believe we are already at 26 weeks, time needs to slow down. I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to my doctor's appointment on Thursday- I have my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. Positive vibes that I pass and don't have to do the 3 hour test! At least I'll get to hear Madison's heartbeat again :) Oh, and we set up an appointment to get a 3D ultrasound done at the end of December in Evansville. I can't wait to see Madison again and see what she's looking like in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment