Sunday, November 20, 2016

Baby #2: 25 Weeks


How far along: 25 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 8 pounds for sure, probably more like 9.


Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good. I don't ever hear Eric's alarm go off in the morning, it's only once he comes in to tell me goodbye that I wake up haha. And this cold weather has made my skin so dry! I usually wake up at least once itching my legs. Thankfully once I put some lotion on them they don't itch anymore.

Rings: On.

Showing: Yep!

Cravings: All sorts of fall soups- chili, chicken and noodle, vegetable. This fall weather has gotten me in the mood!

Gender: Girl.

 
Best Moment this Week: I would have to say a dream that I had on Wednesday night. It was about Madison's birth. Well, technically I don't remember dreaming about her being born, but more like immediately after. I remember waking up in the hospital with her in my arms. She was absolutely beautiful. She had tons of hair and the biggest, most striking eyes I've ever seen. I've tried my hardest to remember what color they were, but I'm assuming she got her daddy's brown eyes (but I can hold on to what little chance there is for her to have blue eyes haha!). I looked at her and said, "Hi Madison, I'm your mommy," and she looked at me and gave me the biggest smile. I knew that everything was going to be ok after that. I don't remember much from that point on, but I do know that Kaci and Kendra both made it that first day to see her. The next day (Madison lived two days in my dream), I was holding her and making a list of some sort, probably a list of all the things I need to do to get ready for her arrival. I remember her breathing seemed slower and weaker. She passed away in my arms. Not long after that, Ashley made it to see her. Around that time, my alarm went off to wake me up and bring me back to reality. 
I don't know the last time I have remembered a dream, and one that seemed so real at that. I hope I never forget it.

Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving! Bring on all the food, all of it! Thanksgiving food is definitely my favorite. And getting to see family is a plus as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment