Sunday, December 18, 2016

Baby #2: 29 Weeks


How far along: 29 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 10 pounds for sure, I'll find out if I've gained any more on Thursday at my next doctor's appointment.


Sleep: Good, but man I cannot get enough of it. I slept almost 9 hours last night and still took over an hour nap this afternoon.

Rings: Still on.

Showing: Yep, but I feel like I'm really not looking that big for being 29 weeks. I do know that she is sitting suuuuuper low, so that might have something to do with it.

Cravings: I was really wanting cereal this week. So that's what I've been having for breakfast all week. Bonus points if you know my favorite cereal!

Gender: Girl.

 
Best Moment this Week: Lots of great moments this week. I got my first rib kick this week, followed immediately by a lower belly punch. Madison must have really been stretching! And I finally caught her kicks on camera!!! I've never been more excited. The entire video I took was over three minutes long, but I've included one of the big ones I caught. She hangs out on the right side of my stomach, so be looking there for the kick!




Like I mentioned last week, this week was Ian's second angel-versary. If you want to read more about my thoughts on that, you can check out my post here. One of my best friends also wrote a beautiful post that you can find here. Eric and I were able to make it out to the cemetery Friday night before we headed to my Grandma and Grandpa Blievernicht's house for Christmas. It was so nice seeing everyone, I hadn't seen some of them for months! I had lots of belly rubs and hugs. Unfortunately, Madison wouldn't ever kick when anyone put their hand on my belly- stubborn girl! 

Looking Forward To: The start of Christmas festivities! We had one Christmas celebration on Friday, but the majority of our Christmases will be this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone open their presents and get to see even more family. Wednesday is my last day of work for the year- yay for working in a school! Then Thursday I have another doctor's appointment and I'm looking forward to hearing Madison's heartbeat again. Bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment