Sunday, February 12, 2017

Baby #2: 37 Weeks


How far along: 37 weeks

Weight gain/loss: So the scale at the doctor's office said I somehow lost four pounds since last week- there's no way that's true! Not sure what was different, but hopefully next week I'll have a more accurate reading.


Sleep: Can't get enough of it. Getting up all the time to go to the bathroom. Same old story.

Rings: On.

Showing: Yep!

Cravings: Salty salty salty. I might have stopped by McDonald's two times this week for fries (and a sweet tea) after work. 

Gender: Girl.

 
Best Moment this Week: So many good moments this week! On Wednesday, I had an ultrasound and doctor's appointment. Eric's mom Theresa was able to come to the ultrasound to watch Madison hold her hands in front of her face the entire time- ha! Good golly she is such a stubborn baby. We did get some good pictures of her feet and her little hands curled up on her cheek. Little miss had a heartbeat of 135, and they tell me that she weighs 5 pounds 2 ounces! And we found out that she is head down, which is good. The ultrasound tech joked that if she was breech we would have probably gotten better pictures, but I think I'd rather have a head down baby, we can get real pictures once she's born. 



After my appointment we went to visit Eric's Grandma Flood. It was so nice catching up with her! Then that night Eric and I met up with an old friend from high school, Nick Matson, and his wife. Nick is in the air force and is currently stationed in Germany. Needless to say it'd been ages since I'd seen him and we actually had time to talk. It was so good to catch up. Until you come home again, Nick!


I finally got our hospital bags packed. I think the biggest bag is for Madison! We have so many things to make keepsakes for her in there. Eric and I won't need much, so hopefully all of our stuff fits into the small shoulder bag that came with our luggage!

Looking Forward To: My birthday this week! I absolutely can't wait until my present from Eric comes in (he let me pick it out so I could get just what I wanted). Too bad it probably won't be in in time. But I can't wait to show you all what it is! And to make my birthday even better, I get to see Kaci and Ashley for some celebratory ice cream-yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment