Monday, December 9, 2019

Baby #3 and #4: Baby Shower

Yesterday was the most perfect afternoon for a baby shower! My simple, gold and greenery shower was brought to life by my mom and mother-in-law and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I think that most people there were most excited to find out what Baby A and Baby B were (which are a boy and a girl by the way!), but I was most excited to see my family and friends come together to celebrate and rejoice with me and our two precious miracles.


The decorations at the shower were very simple, and elegant, which is just what I wanted. And I topped it off with ultrasound pictures from throughout our pregnancy so far, both from my OB's office and some of the 3D ones we had taken at Catching Glimpses Ultrasound a few weeks ago.


And these are the two women who made it all happen- Theresa and my momma! Can't forget my two favorite sister-in-laws and newest niece too.




I'm lucky enough to still have both of my grandma's and both of Eric's grandma's in my life, so I couldn't pass up a picture of them with their newest great grandchildren.



And these girls. I could write post after post on them (and I have, it won't take long to find them!). They are my best friends, my best support system, and my best cheerleaders- outside of Eric that is. They've been with me through it all, and I'm so happy that they were there to celebrate their newest honorary niece and nephew!




And we couldn't forget our typical picture sans Kendra with Yvonne. It's a tradition that dates all the way back to high school.


Eric and I can't thank everyone enough for all the love and support that has been showered upon us. We received so many beautiful gifts at the shower, and I can't forget to mention all the wonderful gifts that were sent straight to our house prior to this weekend. I think the babies are set on almost everything they need!

No comments:

Post a Comment