Thursday, December 26, 2019

Baby #3 and #4: Weeks 29-30

Now that I'm down to seeing the doctor every two weeks, I figured it was time to do my chalkboard updates in two week increments too. After all, who knows when these babies will get here. (Though we are hoping for late February!)

We hit thirty weeks this week, which honestly freaks me out thinking that the babies could be here in 6 to 8 weeks. But let's focus on week 29 first!


I'm not joking when I talk about the babies getting on my nerves that week. It started last Wednesday with some minor pain in my rear when I moved the wrong way. I messaged my chiropractor for some stretches to do to help out my new-found sciatic nerve pain. I was literally in tears that night as Eric helped me attempt to complete some of the exercises. 

Thursday provided some relief, but by Friday I could barely move without it hurting. Thankfully Sam was able to get me in a week early to try to help relieve some of the pain. I may have cried while she was adjusting me, but I was already feeling better by Saturday so I know that it helped!


Last Thursday was also a big day for our household as we became the proud owners of a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited! For being over ten years old, this thing was practically brand new- I mean it still had less than 15,000 miles on it. We definitely lucked out in finding this thing and snatching it up before someone else could!

Last Friday I had another doctor's appointment. Both babies are still transverse, which means they are laying across my stomach with both their heads on the right side, and they are both still measuring two weeks ahead. I know there's still time for them to turn, but I'm hoping they do it sooner rather than later! 

Baby boy's heartbeat was 156 beats per minute and clocked in at 3 pounds 7 ounces. Baby girl's heartbeat was 144 beats per minute and she weighed 3 pounds 6 ounces.


This week we celebrated Christmas! We celebrated at my mom and dad's, and I'm pretty sure the babies, who aren't even here yet, already had more presents under the tree than Eric and I. I hate to see what next Christmas will bring! We get to celebrate with Eric's family this weekend, and I'm looking forward to watching Grant open all his presents and getting to snuggle with Emily. 

I'll be back in two weeks for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment