Sunday, January 1, 2017

Baby #2: 31 Weeks


How far along: 31 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 11 pounds as far as I know. I have another doctor's appointment next week so I'll find out for sure then.


Sleep: Really well!

Rings: On.

Showing: Yes!

Cravings: So kinda a strange one this past week-fish sticks. I've had them twice in a week.

Gender: Still a girl!

 
Best Moment this Week: Hands down the best moment was our 3d ultrasound on Friday. I can't get over how much detail they are able to capture with just an ultrasound machine. Look for a post with lots of pictures coming later this week! 




We also finished up our Christmas celebrations this past week, and we both got lots of really neat stuff- a foosball table, dart board, and bottle capper for Eric and new shelves, props, and a sweet sign for the studio for me. AND not only was my mom able to feel Madison kick during our Christmas celebration, Theresa, Erin, and Nichole were all able to feel her when we celebrated together on Monday as well!



One of my best friends, Kendra of Kendra Crane Photography, took our maternity pictures Friday after our ultrasound. I'm so in love with what she has shown me already!!




Looking Forward To: Getting back more of our maternity pictures! Kendra is so very talented, and I can't wait to see what else she was able to capture. I also have my 32 week ultrasound with my OB on Thursday. I'm looking forward to seeing miss Madison again, that's for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment