Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Baby #2 Maternity Pictures

I'm so excited to share with you all our maternity pictures! I entrusted my dear friend Kendra of Kendra Crane Photography (though I wasn't in the least bit worried) with the task of capturing this most special time in our pregnancy and lives. And I honestly couldn't be happier with how they turned out. They are PERFECT. Every last one of them, and I got a ton to choose from! She captured the love we have for Madison (and each other) beautifully. I'm sharing way too many, but I just couldn't choose my favorites!!






I just love how in this next one the sun flare made a rainbow right on my stomach. No greater sign of God's promises than that!





And we had to get some pictures including Ian too :)



So isn't that sign awesome? Eric's very talented cousin Ashley Bunten of Ashley Bunten Art + Design  made this for us. I'm absolutely in love!








And we also had to include this book in her pictures. For those of you who don't know, this is the book that we buried with Ian. It wasn't necessarily the book I was planning on sending to Heaven with him, but when I was reading it in the aisle of Walmart I couldn't even finish it without bawling. I've read it to Madison almost every night before we go to bed, and sometimes Eric helps (by reading the pages with as few words as possible on them). I'm so glad we got to capture us reading some of this book to her.  




And I'm so glad that we decided to take maternity pictures. I know these pictures will always bring a smile to my face as we remember the time we did get to spend with Madison. And to have my best friend capture these memories for us was so special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment