Saturday, January 25, 2020

Baby #3 & #4: 34 Weeks

We just hit 34 weeks, so here's a little recap from all that happened during week 33!


A day after hitting 33 weeks I had my next doctor's appointment. Baby A's heart rate was 144 beats per minute, and Baby B also clocked in a heart rate of 144 beats per minute. Baby A is currently hanging out breech in the bottom right corner of my stomach, nice and squished up in there. The tech said that this makes it extra hard to get precise measurements of the baby, but according to the measurements she did get, Baby A is weighing 5 pounds and 6 oz! And true to how she's been the entire pregnancy, Baby B is now a little more diagonal across my stomach, still breech with her head on the right side, but taking up all the room in my stomach that she wants. She weighed in at 4 pounds 15 ounces.

I lost two pounds since last week, and I'm assuming that that's some water weight that is still shedding from my swelling. Dr. Haller seems impressed with how things are going and has scheduled my next appointment with a Non-Stress Test instead of an ultrasound. I'm not gonna lie, I'm bummed I won't get to see them in our 34th week.

That Sunday we had our niece's (and now officially our Goddaughter's) baptism right after church. Emily did so well, hardly making a peep the whole time!



After her baptism we went back to Dan and Theresa's for some lunch and lounge time and I caught Eric and Emily napping together. I think my heart exploded in that moment. He's such a natural, and to think that in a few weeks (a maximum of 4 to be exact!) he'll be doing this with our babies.


The day of turning 34 weeks I came down with a nasty cold that has had me attached to a kleenex box. So, don't judge how bad I look in this week's picture ha! We will see how that pans out in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment