Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Baby #3 and #4: Maternity Pictures

Our maternity pictures are done! I can't thank my bestie Kendra Crane enough for taking these for us right before New Years. She's been able to capture some of the most important moments in our lives, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture us in this stage of life.

The day called for absolutely no rain, so of course when we headed out to Sam Parr it was sprinkling. We waited it out and snuck in about 30 minutes of pictures before it started back up again. So don't mind my flat hair in all the pictures- it was beautifully curled and fabulous before the session. But if that's the biggest hangup on these pictures I really can't complain. After all, who cares what my hair looks like when Kendra was able to capture so much love and connection between Eric, myself, and our growing babes (and now officially an outie belly button). Enjoy my favorites!










No comments:

Post a Comment