Friday, November 7, 2014

12 Weeks


I knew I wanted a way to document my pregnancy and see exactly how much my belly is growing, so I took a cue from one of my best friend Ashley's blog and decided to do a chalkboard week tracker. 

How far along: 12 weeks 2 days

Weight gain/loss: Haven't gained any yet! Though I'm bloated beyond belief-I swear that bump in the picture is a combination of a food baby/major bloat. Next time I'll try to take the picture before I eat a big meal :)

Sleep: Sleeping really well, aside from having to get up 3 or 4 times in the middle of the night to use the restroom.

Wedding Rings: Still on!

Showing: Just a beautifully bloated belly. Without my hands around my bloat it doesn't look like I'm showing at all. 

Cravings: Anything chocolate. Sweets are my weakness so far this pregnancy.

Gender: No ideas yet! Eric is hoping boy, I'm hoping healthy baby.

Best Moment this Week: Hearing baby's heartbeat (in the 160's) at my doctor's appointment on Thursday! Nothing beats that sound. Also, finally telling everyone-this was one secret that was so hard to keep to ourselves!

Looking forward to: This pregnancy acne to go away. I feel like I'm in high school again! Also looking forward to looking pregnant and not just bloated/pudgy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment