Wednesday, November 12, 2014

13 Weeks


How far along: 13 weeks

Weight gain/loss: None yet!

Sleep: I've been having trouble getting comfortable in bed lately. This is going to be a looooong pregnancy.

Wedding Rings: Still on. And with this cold weather we've gotten this week, they are actually really loose. 

Showing: Still not yet. This is a more accurate picture of my lack of a baby bump, as apposed to my food baby last week. 

Cravings: DQ chicken strip baskets. I could eat them every day. No lie. 

Gender: Kaci says she is 60% sure that I'm having a boy, Kendra is guessing I'm having a girl. I'm just going to go with baby, that's a safe bet. 

Best Moment this Week: We set a closing date on our house!! Very much looking forward to having our own space again. 

Looking forward to: Officially being in my second trimester next week! May will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment