Wednesday, November 19, 2014

14 Weeks


Finally made it to the second trimester!

How far along: 14 weeks

Weight gain/loss: None that I know of, though I haven't weighed myself in a while...

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good this week. I find myself waking up on my back a lot. Should I be worried I'm not sleeping on my side more??

Wedding Rings: Still on and loose. 

Showing: Ok, I think I might finally be starting to show, as long as I'm wearing a shirt that's tight around my midsection. Eric told me earlier this week that he thinks he sees a bump going on. Just today at work one of my co-workers commented on my baby bump. I still think it's mostly fat with a little bloat.  

Cravings: Nothing really this week. I have been gravitating towards sweet, fruity things, like the strawberry-banana smoothie from Solid Grounds I've had twice in the past week...

Gender: Still up in the air on this one. Eric and I call baby a girl, but would be very excited either way. Very much anticipating our 20 week appointment when we can hopefully find out!

Best Moment this Week: Hearing baby's heartbeat any time we want to. Thanks to my awesome boss, I have a little doppler that I can use to check on the heartbeat any time I need some reassurance. I promise I don't check it every day!

Looking forward to: Friday when I can see our little bean again!! My good friend Emilee is in Ultrasound Tech school at SIUC and she's going to do an ultrasound for me. I'm so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment