Wednesday, November 26, 2014

15 Weeks


How far along: 15 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Still denying that I've gained any weight. I know that will change after this week!

Sleep: Like a rock! Which is odd because we've finally moved into our house. I thought for sure I would have trouble sleeping, guess not!

Wedding Rings: On! 

Showing: It's official folks. I'm showing! I've noticed that my bump doesn't really go away anymore. To top it off, my mom called me fat this week! (Gee thanks mom). Eric also commented on how I have a bump going on- he loves it! 

Cravings: Mmmm, Jimmy Johns. 

Gender: Still don't know! I got an ultrasound a few days ago, but I told them I didn't want to find out the sex without Eric. Hopefully only another month before we know!

Best Moment this Week: Oh man I have a few. First one was seeing baby on the ultrasound! Words can't describe how amazing that was. Second, Eric and I are finally in our house!!!! Expect a blog post on that soon :)

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving! I can't wait to spend time with my family and eat some yummy yummy food. What could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment